Business Development , Guerrilla Evangelism, Growth & Influencer Strategies.
GEARLAUNCH - Influencer Commerce
SF | Aug 2016 - Feb 2017
Director of Influencer Development
Directed the Influencer Development program. Onboarding social influencers that had on average 500K to over 1M followers/fans on various social networks. Some of the clients I personally managed were: Jessenia Vice, Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino, Dogs on Q Agency, Einstein Estate, George Clinton, Cheech & Chong, Women Grow, Willie Nelson, and many social celebrities in various categories.
MARKAVIP - Middle East eCommerce
July 2007-April 2011
Director of Business Development
Dubai - Mt View | Sep 2014 - Aug 2016
Directed all Business & US Sales activities for MarkaVIP.com. Negotiated API Integration / eCommerce Partnerships to import products from the US or Europe into 8 countries within the Middle East region (UAE, KSA, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain & Qatar). Managed top 100 Fashion/Commerce Brands and Multi-brands. Personally worked with Overstock, Revolve Clothing, Bluefly, GILT, Heels.com, Frank & Oak, Cole Haan, BaubleBar, NastyGal, ALDO, Ralph Lauren and more.
STOREFRONT - Pop-up / Short Term Spaces
July 2007-April 2011
Director of Marketplace Development & Brand Partnerships
SF | May 2014 - Sep 2014
Storefront (http://www.thestorefront.com) can help you pop up almost anywhere to sell your products, promote your business or even host an event. You could pop into an empty retail space that you want to turn into a beautiful pop up shop or you could even pop up somewhere with existing foot traffic like at a kiosk in the subway!
ZAZZLE (9 yrs)
Redwood City | Dec 2010 - May 2014
Sr Business Development Manager - Maker Platform
November 2010 – May 2014 (3 years 7 months)
• Expert full life cycle partnership management. Terms, contract, development, launch.
• 100s of partnerships signed with SMBs, big brands, tech, artists.
• Superior presentation and communication skills.
• Avid product evangelist & public speaker
• Natural team leader and internal champion of company culture
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven ability to take ownership
Zazzle Business Development – Artsprojekt.com
March 2009 – November 2010 (1 year 9 months)
• Worked on a small team with co-founders of Zazzle and Artsprojekt from concept to launch. Signed the first 1000 artists, brands, design studios, artists for Zazzle.
Zazzle Business Development – Content Acquisition
July 2005 – March 2009 (3 years 9 months)
• Recruited 100's of content partners & designers to sell their products in our marketplace
• Worked with brands like Disney, Lucas Arts, The Library of Congress, Marvel...
* OLD SCHOOL BD… have worked with Friendster, Myspace & many other classics.
Partners & Brands I've personally worked with at Zazzle:
Disney, LucasArts (Star Wars), Levis, Apple, Google, Facebook (Myspace & Friendster too!), Microsoft, American Apparel, Marvel, DC Comics, Maker Faire, Mattel, EA, Capcom, Leica, Kodak, Santa Cruz, Nor Cal, OBEY, Jackass, Tony Hawk Foundation, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, Case-Mate, Speck, USPC - Bicycle Brand Playing Cards, Keds, Rickshaw Bags, Timbuk2, DodoCase, Jelly Belly, Getty Images, Ansel Adams Collection, The Library of Congress, SF Bay to Breakers, and more!
San Carlos | Jul 2003 - Feb 200
Business Development Manager
• Launched two retail stores in Menlo Park & Los Altos. Managed the San Carlos Location.
• Managed a team that worked out of 4 Bay Area Best Buy stores
• Responsible for lead generation and hitting 50k per store monthly goals
• Helped 1000s of Bay Area customers get the best price for their products on eBay
• Managed small teams of eBay brokers at 2 stores & 4 Best Buy locations
Sunnyvale - May 2001 - Dec 2002
Director of Nightclub Promotions
• Responsible for nightclub promotions, promoter management
• Managed 50+ employees and dozens of contractors
• Managed nightclub operations, open to close 5 days a week
• Project managed the nightly party themes, booked dancers, DJs, entertainment etc.
• This nightclub was a 1000 person capacity nightclub and we averaged 500-800 people a night
Partner Management - Santa Clara - Apr 1999 - Jan 2002
(acquired by AT&T)
• Worked Japanese hours 6pm-2am PST
• Supported our Japan sales team with demos of our platform software, in Japanese
• Presented to high level Japanese execs and sales targets
• Worked closely with team in Japan to create presentations and marketing material
New York - Jan 2016 - Present
Car care without being there. ZIDE provides a “Driver” to manage YOUR car care needs. We pick up your car and drop it off your customers cars, once the requested service has been fulfilled by your service center. Fleet Owners can take advantage of ZIDE 1 or 2-Way logistics + car care service for the the fleets that they manage.
Taipei - Aug Jan 2016 - Present
High5 has built a platform that helps businesses manage their own Facebook Storefront 'Commerce' Chatbots. The High5 "Commerce-Bot" will allow the business to sell products online, via their Facebook Storefront & FB Messenger.
SF - Aug 2016 - Present
CC is uniting the world’s finest customizable fashion brands. Custom Consortium is empowering your individuality. Offering us the world's finest bespoke brands into a revolutionary retail experience. Discover and customize your favorite fashion and lifestyle products... and be confidently individual.